|MOD Info||Premium/4K/All Region|
|Update||November 18, 2020 (2 days ago)|
What is Netflix?
Netflix is an American movie streaming service, popular in more than 130 countries worldwide. Their service is being rated the world’s leading in the field of film and television programs.
Netflix provides huge movie stores with high quality, full copyright. You can use Netflix on a variety of platforms, from the official website to the mobile app and even have a TV version.
Watch movies without limits
As a member, the Netflix app gives you great perks. You can watch any movie or TV show you want to watch. Just a device with an internet connection and a Netflix account, you can watch as many episodes as you want, watch unlimited movies.
Plus, you’ll receive notifications of new episodes of your favorite movies. The episodes will be updated regularly and quickly. In addition, you can search for movies quickly and simply with all genres. Complete series of movies such as Lucifer, Defenders, Stranger Things … all in this great application. And based on the number of views, the application will give a ranking of popular movies and suggestions for you if you have not found a movie like that.
What can you watch on Netflix?
As one of the largest film services in the world, Netflix owns a huge store of movies & videos with full copyright. They have movies of all genres, but the most popular are feature films, documentaries, TV shows, anime, exclusive films, and other theaters …
How much do you have to pay to watch movies on Netflix?
In general, to watch Netflix on devices such as smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, laptops or streaming devices, you only pay a very small fixed monthly fee.
There are 3 options for you:
- Basic: The lowest plan costs $ 8.99 per month, with limited features. You can watch movies on one screen at the same time. The package is suitable if only you use this account. The video quality is limited to SD.
- Standard: This plan costs $ 12.99 per month and you can watch movies on 2 screens at the same time in HD resolution.
- Premium: If you want more, you can opt for the Premium plan for $ 15.99 per month. You can watch movies on 4 screens at the same time (Suitable for the whole family to share). Video quality is supported up to 4K.
They also offer each new user a month of free trial. With the trial account, you can experience all the features of the application. Download your favorite movies and watch them offline right on your device.
And one account can be logged in on multiple devices. Therefore, you can use the same account with friends and family to save money.
Pros of Netflix
1. Easy to use interface: You do not need to set up anything. To watch your favorite shows or movies, simply login to netflix.com on your computer. Or download the app for your iOS or Android device.
2. No advertising: There are no ads to interrupt your movie.
3. Allow movie downloads and watch offline: It is rare to see a service that allows this, this is a valuable option if you want to make a long trip.
Cons of Netflix
Despite having a huge store of movies and popularity, Netflix has its limitations.
1. The cost of using is quite high compared to other services. In return, you will be watching movies without ads and stable speed.
2. Many movies lack subtitles in different languages. This makes it difficult for users who do not use English.